The subject of Fertility and Reproductive Health is a minefield. We are learning all the time and networking with fertility experts, working with clients alongside medical caregivers and regular Continuing Professional Development (CPD) is vital for all practitioners in this field to gain knowledge, understanding and experience. We provide Reproductive Reflexology as a Complementary Therapy to enhance your natural and/or medicated cycles and it can be used as a stand-alone treatment to improve and support your natural fertility.
If there are any questions that are not covered here, please feel free to email your questions to me. Sometimes I will need to research the question and get back to you later. Please be assured I will do my very best to answer your question just as soon as I am able. With your permission, I may also add your Question and my Answer to the FAQs.
I hope you will find this both informative and useful. If there is anything you wish me to expand upon, please drop me an email. Thank you.
FAQs about Reflexology for Fertility and Pre-conception
- When is the best time to start Reflexology? And can my partner be involved?
- How can I improve my fertility and my opportunity for a successful outcome?
- Improving your opportunity for success - Taking your power back
- Can we have Reproductive Reflexology as a stand-alone treatment?
- Will I be required to see my GP for tests?
- Tests for Males
- What if I receive a poor analysis report (Males)?
- Tests for Females
- Temperature Charting for Females
- Using Reproflexology™ to re-establish cycles
- Conditions of the Female Reproductive System
- What if the tests show something isn't quite right for either the Male or Female?
- What if I am taking fertility drugs and/or planning for a Medicated Cycle?
- How does Reproductive Reflexology work alongside my Medicated Cycle?
- What do clients say about Reproductive Reflexology?
- Interested in Training in Reproflexology™?
- Joining the Association of Reproductive Reflexologists (ARR)
- Some of the Benefits of Annual Membership to the ARR
FAQs about Reflexology for Pregnancy
- If I am pregnant, what happens at each Reflexology session?
- Do I need permission from my reproductive clinic / obstetric caregiver/midwife to have Reflexology?
- Is it true that my feet reflect the growth of my baby & pregnancy?
- Will the Reflexology help me to relax and sleep?
- Is Reflexology safe throughout the whole of my pregnancy?
- Can Maternity Reflexology cause a miscarriage?
- Is Reflexology recommended during/following miscarriage?
- If my blood pressure is very high or I have a suspected DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis), pre-eclampsia or other serious condition, will I still be able to have Reflexology?
- What if I have diabetes or gestational diabetes?
- Can Reflexology cause any adverse reactions?
- Can Reflexology be painful?
- What does Reflexology feel like?
- What do clients say about Maternity Reflexology?
- How many treatments are recommended and how often should they take place?
FAQs about Reflexology for Labour, Birthing, Postnatal and beyond
- Can I have Reflexology during labour and birthing?
- What if my pregnancy goes post-term?
- Do I need to pre-book for labour/birthing attendance?
- Can I call you when I go into labour even if it is in the middle of the night?
- How can Reflexology help me during labour and birthing?
- Can you treat us with Reflexology after our baby is born?
- Can you treat our new-born baby?
For further information please contact me.